If you have an account with us, please log in.
Terms And Conditions
This document is an electronic record in terms of Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules there under as applicable and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
The domain name (www.texfy.com)(hereinafter referred to as "Website") is owned
Teremac Private Limited
NASSCOM 10K Startup
Warehouse, Second Floor, Sunrise Startup Towers, IT SEZ, Hill #3, Madhurawada,
Visakhapatnam - 530048
Teremac Pvt Ltd has provided an online e-commerce platform through the website www.texfy.com. The online e-commerce platform is designed in a manner to connect the manufacturing companies and wholesalers with retailers without having a physical distribution network.
You understand, acknowledge and accept that the online e-commerce platformvia its website
(www.texfy.com) is only a mere facilitator and shall not be a party to or control in whatsoever manner any transactions between the third party vendor and the user.
You understand, agree and acknowledge that the online information platform will engage independent third party vendors and (www.texfy.com) shall however, take no responsibility in any manner for the content displayed by the third party vendoror its staff or any affiliates.
The third party vendors are independent professionals, and Teremac Pvt Ltd(www.texfy.com) shall have no responsibility in whatsoever manner.
TERMS OF ONLINE INFORMATION PLATFORM
- (www.texfy.com) is only a mere facilitator of information provided by the third party vendorand user
- All products,content, information provided by the third party vendorare only displayed on the website (www.texfy.com )
- (www.texfy.com) shall not endorse or advise or involve in whatsoever manner in such products, videos, content, descriptionsprovided by the third party vendors including but not limited to any warranties
- (www.texfy.com)shall not in whatsoever manner resolve or mediate any dispute or disagreement between the user and third party vendor
- (www.texfy.com)shall not make any representation to the content, information, images, products offered by the third party vendoron the website (www.texfy.com)
- You understand, acknowledge and accept that theonline information platform provided through the website (www.texfy.com) shall not held liable in whatsoever manner for any but not limited to actions, commissions, misconduct, fraud or negligence of third party vendor
Use of the Site/Website is available only to persons who can form legally binding contracts under Indian Contract Act, 1872. Persons who are "incompetent to contract" within the meaning of the Indian Contract Act, 1872 including minors, un-discharged insolvents etc. are not eligible to use the Site/Website. If you are a minor i.e. under the age of 18 years, you shall not register as a member of the www.texfy.comand shall not transact or use website. As a minor if you wish to use or transact on website, such use or transaction may be made by your legal guardian or parents on the Website. www.texfy.comreserves the right to terminate your Registration and / or refuse to provide you with access to the Website if it is brought to www.texfy.com ‘s notice or if it is discovered that you are under the age of 18 years.
Registration on the Website is free for users. www.texfy.comdoes not charge any fee for browsing the Website. In particular, www.texfy.com may at its sole discretion introduce new services and modify some or all of the existing services offered on the Website. In such an event www.texfy.comreserves the right to introduce fees for the new services offered or amend/introduce fees for existing services, as the case may be. Changes to the Fee Policy shall be posted on the Website and such changes shall automatically become effective immediately after they are posted on the Website. Unless otherwise stated, all fees shall be quoted in Indian Rupees. You shall be solely responsible for compliance of all applicable laws including those in India for making payments to www.texfy.com
You agree, undertake and confirm that your use of Website shall be strictly governed by the following binding principles:- You shall not use the website to
(a) harass or advocate harassment of another person;
(b) involve the transmission of "junk mail”, "chain letters”, or unsolicited mass mailing or "spamming";
(c) promote illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous;
(d) infringe upon or violate any third party's rights [including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights, rights of privacy (including without limitation unauthorized disclosure of a person's name, email address, physical address or phone number) or rights of publicity];
(e) promote an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person's copyrighted work (see "Copyright complaint" below for instructions on how to lodge a complaint about uploaded copyrighted material), such as providing pirated computer programs or links to them, providing information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices
(f) provide material that exploits people in a sexual, violent or otherwise inappropriate manner or solicits personal information from anyone;
(g) provide instructional information about illegal activities such as making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone's privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses;
(h) contain video, photographs, or images of another person (with a minor or an adult).
(i) attempt to gain or gain unauthorized access or exceeds the scope of authorized access to the Website or to profiles, blogs, communities, account information, bulletins, friend request, or other areas of the Website or solicits passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users;
(k) solicit gambling or engages in any gambling activity which We, in Our sole discretion, believe is or could be construed as being illegal;
(l) interfere with another user's use and enjoyment of the Website or any other individual's user and enjoyment of similar services;
(m) harm minors in any way;
(n) infringe any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights or third party’s trade secrets or rights of publicity or privacy or shall not be fraudulent or involve the sale of counterfeit or stolen items;
(o) violate any law for the time being in force;
(p) contain software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource; or contains any trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, easter eggs or other computer programming routines that may damage, detrimentally interfere with, diminish value of, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information;
(q) threaten the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation.
(r) shall not be false, inaccurate or misleading; shall not, directly or indirectly, offer, attempt to offer, trade or attempt to trade in any item, the dealing of which is prohibited or restricted in any manner under the provisions of any applicable law, rule, regulation or guideline for the time being in force.
(s)You shall not create liability for us or cause us to lose (in whole or in part) the services of our ISPs or other suppliers;
PROHIBITED USE OF WEBSITE
1. You shall not use any “deep-link”, “page-scrape”, “robot”, “spider” or other automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of the Website or any Content, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Website or any Content, to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents or information through any means not purposely made available through the Website. We reserve our right to bar any such activity.
2. You shall not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of the Website, or any other systems or networks connected to the Website or to any server, computer, network, or to any of the services offered on or through the Website, by hacking, password “mining” or any other illegitimate means.
3. You shall not probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the Website or any network connected to the Website nor breach the security or authentication measures on the Website or any network connected to the Website. You may not reverse look-up, trace or seek to trace any information on any other user of or visitor to Website, or any other customer, including any account on the Website not owned by You, to its source, or exploit the Website or any service or information made available or offered by or through the Website, in any way where the purpose is to reveal any information, including but not limited to personal identification or information, other than your own information, as provided for by the Website.
4. You shall not make any negative, denigrating or defamatory statement(s) or comment(s) about us or the brand name or domain name used by us including the terms www.texfy.com or otherwise engage in any conduct or action that might tarnish the image or reputation, of ,www.texfy.comor otherwise tarnish or dilute any ,www.texfy.com’s trade or service marks, trade name and/or goodwill associated with such trade or service marks, trade name as may be owned or used by us. You agree that You will not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the infrastructure of the Website or www.texfy.com ‘s systems or networks, or any systems or networks connected to www.texfy.com
5. You agree not to use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website or any transaction being conducted on the Website, or with any other person’s use of the Website.
6. You may not forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any message or transmittal You send to us on or through the Website or any service offered on or through the Website. You may not pretend that You are, or that You represent, someone else, or impersonate any other individual or entity.
8. You shall at all times ensure full compliance with the applicable provisions of the Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules thereunder as applicable and as amended from time to time and also all applicable laws, rules and regulations.
9. You shall not engage in advertising to, or solicitation of, other users of the Website to buy or sell any services, including, but not limited to, services being displayed on the Website or related to us. You may not transmit any chain letters or unsolicited commercial or junk email to other users via the Website.
11. You understand that we have the right at all times to disclose any information (including the identity of the persons providing information or materials on the Website) as necessary to satisfy any law, regulation or valid governmental request. This may include, without limitation, disclosure of the information in connection with investigation of alleged illegal activity or solicitation of illegal activity or in response to a lawful court order or subpoena. In addition, we can (and You hereby expressly authorize us to) disclose any information about You to law enforcement or other government officials, as we, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate in connection with the investigation and/or resolution of possible crimes, especially those that may involve personal injury.
13. Your correspondence or business dealings with, or participation in promotions of, advertiser/ vendors found on or through the Website, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between You and such advertiser/ vendor. We shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such advertiser/ vendors on the Website.
14. It is possible that other Users (including unauthorized users or “hackers”) may post or transmit offensive or obscene materials on the Website and that You may be involuntarily exposed to such offensive and obscene materials. It also is possible for others to obtain personal information about You due to your use of the Website, and that the recipient may use such information to harass or injure You. We does not approve of such unauthorized uses, but by using the Website You acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the use of any personal information that You publicly disclose or share with others on the Website. Please carefully select the type of information that You publicly disclose or share with others on the Website.
15.www.texfy.comshall have all the rights to take necessary action and claim damages that may occur due to your involvement/participation in any way on your own or through group/s of people, intentionally or unintentionally in DoS/DDoS (Distributed Denial of Services).
CONTENTS POSTED ON SITE
The Content, Graphics, Images, Videos, Description etc. provided by the third party including third party vendor, user shall remain the intellectual property of the respective third party providing such content, graphics, images, videos, descriptions etc.
You may use information made available on the Website for downloading, provided that You (1) do not remove any proprietary notice language in all copies of such documents, (2) use such information only for your personal, non-commercial informational purpose and do not copy or post such information on any networked computer or broadcast it in any media, (3) make no modifications to any such information, and (4) do not make any additional representations or warranties relating to such documents.
LEGAL ACTION AGAINST THE THIRD PARTY VENDOR
In the event of any criminal act committed by the third party vendor or its staff or affiliate, You may take direct action under the laws of the country on such third party vendor or its staff or affiliate and in such cases (www.texfy.com) shall also be informed about the same
In the occurrence of the any such event mentioned above, You shall not make (www.texfy.com) a party to such offence, as the third party vendoror its staff or affiliates are individually and severally liable for any criminal act committed by him or her
www.texfy.comdoes not take responsibility or liability for the actions, products, content and services on the Website, which are linked to Affiliates and / or third party websites using Website’s APIs or otherwise. In addition, Website may provide links to the third party websites of our affiliated companies and certain other businesses for which, www.texfy.comassumes no responsibility for examining or evaluating the products offered by them. www.texfy.comdoes not warrant the offerings of, any of these businesses or individuals or the content of such third party website(s). www.texfy.comdoes not endorses, in any way, any third party website(s) or content thereof
USER REVIEW POLICY
While we encourage you to share your views and opinions on the website (www.texfy.com )we expect that this will be done in a respectful manner.This policy is applicable to posts, comments and reviews posted by You on and/or using website
www.texfy.com does not agree with or endorse every comment that individuals post on the website. When making moderation decisions, we will take these guidelines, as well as the context in which comments are made, into account
We share this information in an effort to be transparent about our moderation process and why certain comments may be removed. Kindly read these terms/ guidelines while making any posts, comments, reviews on the website (www.texfy.com )
You specifically agree not to post or transmit any comments, reviews, posts, content or engage in any activity that:-
- Violate our Terms and Policies;
- Is harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, indecent, defamatory, discriminatory, vulgar, profane, obscene, libelous, hateful or otherwise objectionable
- Violate any right, including, but not limited to, right of privacy, right of publicity, copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, or any other intellectual property or proprietary rights;
- Disguising or attempting to disguise the origin of your comment, review, posts, content including but not limited to by submitting your comments, posts, reviews, content under a fake or false name
- Constitutes a knowingly erroneous or unethical review
- Causes, or is a result of, a conflict of interest;
- Is commercial in nature, including but not limited to posts, comments, reviews submitted in exchange for payment,
- Contains material that is not in English
- Accesses or uses the account of another user without permission;
- We reserve the right to remove any comment, review, posts, content that might be found extremely offensive or threatening.
- Please don't exaggerate, falsely state, misrepresent your experience and watch your language.
- This also includes but not is limited to derogatory comments or indication of a personal vendetta against Texfy,www.texfy.com, Texfy App and its affiliates.
All links posted as comments on www.texfy.com‘s posts will be reviewed and may be deleted if found violating these guidelines. Repeated violations of this policy may cause the author to be blocked from our website.
Any Comment, Review, Posts, Content uploaded by you on any social media, shall be subject to relevant laws of India and may be disabled, or and may be subject to investigation under all applicable laws.
www.texfy.com shall have the right to immediately block your access, usage and www.texfy.comshall have the right to remove any non-compliant comment, post, review, content forthwith, uploaded and shall further have the right to take appropriate recourse to such remedies as would be available to it under various statutes.
- You shall be obliged to provide accurate information and other details to us
- You shall also adhere to the minimum age requirement i.e. 18 years as defined by the law of the land
- You shall read all the policies, terms mentioned in the website
- You shall not copy or use the information contained in the website
- You shall ensure compliance to the User Review policy contained herein
In order to facilitate payments for the products purchased by You through the website(www.texfy.com ), www.texfy.com offers an online payment gateway facility that will facilitate You to make payments in respect thereof the services), www.texfy.com mentioned in the website (www.texfy.com ) using net banking, credit/debit card account or any other mode acceptable and made available to the users from time to time, subject to Your complete acceptance and adherence to the terms and conditions hereof as well as the terms and conditions of the website of the payment gateway service provider/s.
CREDIT CARD PAYMENT
Your credit card details shall be transferred directly to our payment service provider for immediate authorization and are not recorded or stored in our database. Once we have received authorization from the payment service provider, we shall confirm your service order.
2. You understand, accept and agree that the payment facility provided by www.texfy.comis neither a banking nor financial service but is merely a facilitator providing an electronic, automated online electronic payment, collection and remittance facility for the Transactions on www.texfy.com using the existing authorized banking infrastructure and Credit Card payment gateway networks. Further, by providing Payment Facility, www.texfy.com is neither acting as trustees nor acting in a fiduciary capacity with respect to the Transaction or the Transaction Price
3. www.texfy.comreserves the right to impose limits on the number of Transactions or Transaction Price which Foodster may receive from on an individual Valid Credit/ Debit/ Cash Card / Valid Bank Account/ and such other infrastructure or any other financial instrument directly or indirectly through payment aggregator or through any such facility authorized by Reserve Bank of India to provide enabling support facility for collection and remittance of payment or by an individual User during any time period, and reserves the right to refuse to process Transactions exceeding such limit.
4. www.texfy.comreserves the right to refuse to process Transactions by Users with a prior history of questionable charges including without limitation breach of any agreements by User with www.texfy.comor breach / violation of any law or any charges imposed by Issuing Bank or breach of any policy.
5.In the event, www.texfy.com is not satisfied with the creditability of the User, it will have the right to reject the receipt of / Users
6. www.texfy.com may delay notifying the payment confirmation, if www.texfy.com deems suspicious or for Users conducting high transaction volumes to ensure safety of the Transaction and Transaction Price. In addition, www.texfy.commay hold the service and may not provide service at the request of law enforcement officials or in the event the user is engaged in any form of illegal activity.
7. The user acknowledges that www.texfy.com will not be liable for any damages, interests or claims etc. resulting from not processing a Transaction / Transaction Price or any delay in processing a Transaction / Transaction Price which is beyond control of www.texfy.com
OFFERS AND PROMOS
All information regarding any offers and promos including but not limited to offer terms, coupons, promos, redemption, eligibility, expiry etc. shall be provided in the respective offers and promos. These terms may differ from one offer to other.Teremac Pvt Ltd and website (www.texfy.com) shall not be responsible in whatsoever manner for any offers and promos. The website is only a displaying platform for this purpose.
WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY
This Website, all the services, included on or otherwise made available to You through this site are provided on “as is” and “as available” basis without any representation or warranties, express or implied except otherwise specified in writing. Without prejudice to the forgoing paragraph,www.texfy.comdoes not warrant that:
This Website will be constantly available, or available at all; or the information on this Website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
www.texfy.comshall not be liable to You in any way or in relation to the Contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, the Website.
The Third Party Vendor shall be responsible for all procedure related complaints and www.texfy.com,Teremac Pvt Ltd shall in no event be responsible and liable in whatsoever manner
www.texfy.comdoes not warrant that this site; information, Content, materials, products or services included on or otherwise made available to You through the Website; their servers; or electronic communication sent from us are free of viruses or other harmful components.
Nothing on Website constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind.
You will be required to enter a valid name, phone number, email id while availing any of the services mentioned on the Website. By registering your phone number with us, You consent to be contacted by us via phone calls and / or SMS notifications, in case of any updates.
APPLICABLE LAW / JURISDICTION
www.texfy.comdoes not warrant that description or other content of this Website is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free and assumes no liability in this regard
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
www.texfy.commay include inaccuracies and typographical errors. Changes and improvements are periodically made to the site and the information therein. We do not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for the completeness, or usefulness of any information, products. Information received via this websiteshould not be relied upon for personal, legal or financial decisions.